08 December 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love the food, I love having people around, I love the atmosphere and the memories that come with. This Thanksgiving was particularly memorable for a number of different reasons.

1. I'm married.
2. first holiday as a married woman
3. not with my family
4. on a cruise with my husband
5. the food

The pre-appetizer was bread and butter - you really can't go wrong with that
Caesar salad was the actual appetizer
The main course was filet mignon - I'm not sure if it was really filet mignon because it tasted just like any other piece of beef
and the fruit was my "pre" dessert
the best part of every dinner on the cruise: chocolate melting cake. I ate the gooey goodness 5 nights in a row...
and washed it down with a cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment