15 December 2011

ours

In a few days, Matt and I will have been married for a month. That's crazy. It seems like the honeymoon was months ago, but it was just yesterday that I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything done for the big day. Life has slowed down considerably, but there are still a million things left to do like getting my named changed on my driver's license, comb bank accounts, finish thank yous,  and get my stuff out of boxes and suitcases and into drawers and closets. Yesterday, I finally moved my stuff into the bathroom and it hit me: I'm LIVING here. To stay. I'm married. I'm living with my husband. This is our home. I don't have to spend the next few months going back and forth, keeping my space separate from him, or anyone else for that matter. He's stuff is mine, mine is his and this place is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment