13 January 2012

Hellllo Twenty Twelve

New Year's. I realize that I am two weeks late but better late than never! We spent some time in Nashville, had a great day at the zoo, went to the game, and enjoyed a Zac Brown Band concert. Our stay in Chattanooga was brief, but lovely none the less. I love Chattanooga - the mountains, the artistic city, beautiful scenery, and the fact that we have great friends there doesn't hurt either :) Once again, I must thank my husband for being patient with me while taking photos. I definitely owe him :)
the view while walking across the bridge
i have no idea what building this is, so we'll just call it the pretty one.
we went out for dessert for New Year's to this really....shall we say eclectic restaurant. in all honesty, the food was pretty boring, but it was great none the less.
and how we welcomed 2012: champagne and sparklers
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment