04 May 2012

life lately

I can't believe it's May. I've made it through the first semester of being a wife and student and Lord willing only have three left. This will be the first summer since I've graduated from high school that I haven't taken classes and I am pretty pumped. These past few weeks have been super busy not only with exams but also because we went to Vicksburg because Matt had to take the FE, we had friends come up for Super Bulldog Weekend and I did two senior photo shoots, one here on campus (which I'll be posting in a few weeks) and another one in Tuscaloosa.  May is going to be wonderfully busy complete with photographing two weddings, starting a new job, and going to Pennsylvania to see family. Life is good.

"No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised." Romans 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment